Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Look Back

Throughout this course we have challenged ourselves with making blog post about things we have participated in during class. Through these blog post I have been able to express my thoughts and opinions on various things using various methods. In this activity we were asked to explain what we thought were our best blog posts and what were our worst. I feel that my best post was my research paper. I felt that this was the best post because it was my most indepth post. I had to write extensively on the topic of fracking. Before the research I felt that I knew almost everything about fracking but through the research I proved that statement wrong.I found out many things about fracking that I never knew about. This project gave me the opportunity to  become very well educated in a subject that I am interested in.
On the other hand I feel that my worst project was the Depict an Energy System. I felt that this was my worst because it was a very minimal blog post. I did the bare minimum and no more. It was also a very bland post because it had so little content and the content that was there was very basic and boring.
Over all I have felt that these blogs have been a very good tool for learning. It creates a platform in which all of the students can see each other's work and can share their learning on an international scale. It is also a great platform because it can be accessed outside of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment